Merrry Christmas! Made it home, after a quick trip back to Bangkok to find the best apartment in the world. Then on a brief 17 hour adventure from Bangkok to Vancouver. It is so freezing here. Does not help that my running shoes and my sweater both went missing, in Bangkok and Vietnam, respectfully. As I got off the plane iwth just a t-shirt and flipflops (and pants, silly) I can safetly say that I made a promise to never live in a cold climate again. Well, asides from that sweet 8 months that I have to come back to Vancouver to finish my degree next year (blah.) Annnnyways, back in Canada. Hung out with the Dad, sisters, and step-mom and then hung out with the lil'st sis and my mom yesterday. So far been an amazing trip, lots of fun. Just doing normal Canadian Christmas things, such as shopping and whatnot. Blah blah blah. Finally should upload some pictures, but I am being lazy. I know. Eventually... Leave Saturday morning, so it has been a brief trip. Got my Thai passport VISA today, so I am, for sure, let back in the country. Took some pleading and some Consulate talking after hearing No No NO about 5 times. Alas, I got back in, and will arrive sometime in January to the nicest apartment in the world. Did I mention it is the nicest apartment in the world? Yes. Anyways, I shot an AK47 in 'Nam. Do not ask why I do these things, only laugh, as it was from the 1960's and kept jamming. Ruben did too, but also shot a machine gun. Bam bam bam. I am practicing to be an American. Hehe. JUST KIDDING. I did not really just say that. I get to tgo to the spa in T-minus 1 hour. So that should be plenty oh fun. Indeed.